since kakumei-no-tomoshibi talked endlessly about the show, and i take recommendations from my wefas seriously (as should you all) I watched the Carmilla webseries and enjoyed it immensely and i am here to tell you all to do the same
- goofy. so goofy. but not obnoxiously goofy. adorably goofy.
- ladies! so many ladies! gay ladies! dorky ladies! adorable ladies! everyone is so adorable!
- kinda creepy, but not super creepy. kinda Welcome to Night Vale creepy, but better, because ladies.
- doesn’t fall into any obvious tropes, everything is really well thought out imo to avoid being too cliche
- MYSTERIES. SO MANY. SUCH SUSPENSE.
- episodes are short so it’s easy to watch all in one go for now until there are more eps
- updates on tuesdays and thursdays! TWO DAYS A WEEK. TWO.
- they call the main character Tiny Gay Laura how can you not love that
- did i mention awesome ladies?
PLEASE WATCH IT IT’S VERY NICE AND I LIKE IT